Bordo 7095-DB1 Downlight Dust Bowl
- Dust Bowl
- Flexible polymer Dust Bowl
- High clarity flexible polymer Dust Bowl with heavy duty eyelet.
- No more dust and debris when cutting overhead.
- Ideal for use with Bordo tungsten carbide GritEdge downlight cutters.
- Works with any hole saw up to 160mm diameter - and drill bits too!
- The bowl's rim and its 20mm flange will form a seal on the surface of the material you are cutting and the bowl will trap the debris.
- As you drill the hole, the dust bowl will flex with little resistance.
- Once the drilling process is complete the Dust Bowl will return to its original shape.
- Keep the Dust Bowl upright to prevent spillage until the debris can be suitably disposed of.
All orders are packaged with protection and shipped with Australia Post or via Courier for over-sized items, pallets & heavy items.
Your order will be processed within 3 Business days. Most orders are shipped within 1 business day.
SHIPPING TIMES (AUSTRALIA)
Standard 1-5 Business Days
Return & Refund
- Returns accepted for 30 days
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fee
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You are not required to pay for all associated shipping costs. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please follow the instructions on this link:- CLICK HERE
or you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damaged / Change of Mind
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. These items historically were either refunded or scrapped.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.