Backed by 800 Sent Orders
Maximizing Efficiency in Metal and Woodworking with Bordo Bi-Metal Hole Saws
Choosing the right tool is getting the job rightly done. The same goes for woodworking and metalworking.
We proudly present one of Aussie Top Brands, Bordo, as a leading product solution.
- Cobalt Bi-Metal construction, configuration, cut depth, and positive rake.
- Suitable for cutting a range of materials, including wood, plastics, and various metals like stainless steel, hardened steel, cast iron, brass, and aluminum.
- Use the recommended operating speeds for different materials (include the RPM DIA for mild steel, stainless steel, tool steel, cast iron, brass, and aluminum) as per label
- Label Packaging explains the significance of these specifications in achieving optimal performance and results.
- If the drive stops or material is too tough to drill through, consider using another material, this help ensuring the pilot drill extends beyond the hole saw teeth, securing the material, and starting square to the workpiece.
- It is important forfollowing the standard operating speeds and using cutting oil where applicable.
High durability and the 30% greater tool longevity
Use it in anything in plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance, and automotive.
⛑️ wearing eye and hearing protection during cutting processes， checking the mandrel's drive pins and keeping the gullets between the teeth clear.